Saturday, July 7, 2012

Where I Come From We Call It Catchin'

I got a fishin' license yesterday and decided to use it!
It's been a long time since I have been fishing. I was talking to Uncle Bob about it a few weeks ago and he reminded me that it requires a license. The fine is $250 and they will take your equipment if your caught without one. Definitely not worth the risk.
I asked the lady at the bait shop for advice on what to use and where to go. She looked at me funny and was doubtful that I would have any success. I wanted to go anyway. I headed down to a place South of Norris Dam. It was so much fun! I caught a stick and a couple of rocks.
It's true what they say, "Any day spent fishin' is better than any day you don't!"

As I was leaving, a girl stopped me and said, "Well it's not everyday you get to see someone fishin' in heels."
You can take the girl out of California, but you can't take the California out of the girl :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment