Friday, July 20, 2012

Pizza Di Napoli

I'm in Paris, but I find it more important that I'm in Europe. This city is wonderful. The French food is incredible but you can go around the world here. So for lunch today I'm going to Italy. I don't usually crave things but I keep seeing pasta and it's been on my mind for a while.

Pizza is always good. Pizza in Paris? I don't know. I wasn't willing to try it. I honestly stopped at this restaurant because I was done walking for the moment...and it had cute tables outside.

I ordered San Pelligrino and Tagliatelle Carbonara. It was lovely fresh pasta. I was a bit surprised by the yolk just sitting on top of the pasta. I immediately mixed it in. I know many people who would have been unhappy if that showed up in front of them. Every meal has had a raw element. I enjoy it. I also enjoy the people watching at all of the restaurants. It's fun to sit outside for hours and just watch the show.

This little dog was hilarious. I had to snap a candid photo as his owner kept turning around and smiling at me after the dog barked. My French is not good enough to have asked for a picture.

After lunch, I walked a bit more. I then ran into my new friend so we walked and shopped for a while. It's amazing how quickly this city has become so small. I see the same people every day. It's nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment