Sunday, July 15, 2012

Hotel Platine

Located in the 15th, the Platine Hotel is full of charm. Much like the boutique hotels I often stay at on my adventures, it has a unique character. The room is so incredibly cute and well decorated that I'm tempted to go back to being blonde.

Shall we discuss the bathroom?!
Decorated in pink and black tiles and with a shower twice the size of any other European hotel shower I have seen, I didn't even know what was about to be the best part...the lights! There are led lights in the tiles and the overhead light changes colors! I obviously need to consider this when I decorate a place of my own. The feminine touches here are incredibly gorgeous. The rug looks like painted roses. The pink houndstooth accent furniture is hopefully going to fit in my empty suitcase. The walls look like black alligator leather.

The Marilyn influence is abound. The gym and the lifts both have her movies playing. They are fun to watch in French. Then again, everything is fun to watch in French.

The breakfast room is also decorated in 50's era Hollywood. While not a truly Parisian hotel experience, it is quite lovely. I would recommend it highly if it is neither your first nor last trip to Paris.
Hotel Platine Paris click here

No comments:

Post a Comment