Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Petit Plaisir

The little treats.

The entire experience here so far had led me to know it's the little pleasures that matter. Waking up everyday to see the Eiffel Tower is amazing. Finding a park to sit in after walking for hours on end is divine.

Tomorrow is shoes! I'm taking the metro to Galleries Lafayette to shop for something more appropriate to walk in. To be honest, the Paris fashions in the Summer resemble more of fashions in October. Stephane said the weather last week was similar to October. This week has been nice but I almost feel awkward wearing a dress when everyone else is in tights, boots, and jackets. It has me confused. It's not 50 degrees F so what is with all of the clothing. I also feel strange that my dresses are above my knees. I consider myself conservative but this is rediculous!

So new shoes, to walk fashionably in, and maybe a new Chanel lipstick/purse/sunglasses. Let's see what happens tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment