Sunday, July 22, 2012

Le Last Bistrot Linois...until we meet again

Oh, this place brings me joy. The wine, the food, oh the food! I am happy.

In a last ditch effort to consume all of Paris, I headed to my seat at the Bistrot. I went for all that's French and ordered pâté, a dish that frightened me as a child. Also a dish that I never consume in the US.

I relished every moment.

Tomorrow I go home...to what has been my home for the past year. The house, I'm told is empty. The layover is 7 1/2 hours at Newark. My ever the thinking mother suggested I go into the City! Genius! Let's see if I can pull off a quick New York Visit with my carryon luggage after customs. Pizza sounds good, as does a visit to my home in TriBeCa. I miss that place the most!
Xoxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment