Thursday, July 19, 2012

Oh My Head...

Well last night was interesting!

I was able to see more of the hotel. The rooms are full of surprises. I made friends with the guys at the front desk and they gave me keys to see Room 103. The room has a round bed. Need I say more? Decorated in tones of red, black, and white, it is unique and adorable! The bathroom is also pretty great, though I prefer having an enclosed showed. I understand the point of it, but it would just be a hazard for me.

My after dinner conversation started with me asking for a wine opener. It turned into a bottle of Sancerre, a bottle of Champagne, two new Facebook friends, some cantelope, and all kinds of other nonsense. Monique and Myles were lucky enough to witness me and my new friends hanging out via FaceTime. It was epic! It almost feels like she's in Paris with me.

Today I had lunch once again at Le Relais Charbon. The über adorable waiter came up and greeted me like we were long time friends. I don't know his name but I'm really hoping to take him and his motorcycle home with me. I saw him several hours later away from the restaurant on his pretty black cycle. Random run in, I must say!

So I enjoyed a Mille-Feuille of Chèvre with cucumbers and Jamón Serrano. Served with a salad, it was a perfect lunch once again! I had Perrier instead of wine due to last nights festivities.

I then took the metro up to St. Michel to pick up a coat for Monique. She was able to shop via our FaceTime chat after she saw my incredible purchases. On the subway, I found my new favorite character in Paris, whom I also want to take home with me. Everything about this man is interesting to me. From his lavender linen sport coat, and his red velvet shoes, to the placement of his glasses as he reads and writes in this little journal. He is so fantastic to watch.

I enjoyed another shopping adventure and picked up several more dresses and a pair of pants. Hopefully that completes my shopping adventures for now.

Off to dinner! Thinking I will try something exotic!

No comments:

Post a Comment