Monday, July 23, 2012

CDG->EWR=Layover

I have mentioned on several occasions, my undying love for Shake Shack Shroom Burgers. Coming from the land of In-N-Out Burger, I still stand by Shake Shack. At both places I only order the vegetarian versions of their infamous burgers.

I left Paris this morning at 9:35am. I landed at Newark at 11:30am. My flight was early! After passing through customs and rechecking my bag, I hit the taxi stand with a mission! Downtown Shake Shack. Located not too far from my old TriBeCa loft, I was so excited to see the line was tolerable. When I lived in the city, you basically had to watch the line camera online to see if you were going to wait two hours for a meal. I'm not good at waiting in lines, so I would only go when there wasn't a crowd.

Today was my lucky day! Nothing is better than a Shroom Burger on a layover.

No comments:

Post a Comment