Sunday, October 9, 2011

The Soundtrack Of My Life

It's so funny to me as I refuse to age but just get better with time, all of the songs I have heard 1000 times or more are all getting new a meaning. My internal playlist is very diverse. There is always a song stuck in my head. What surprises me now is that these songs I know and love have found a new way to affect me. It's a purely positive thing and I'm not sure I can justify my explanation with words.

It seems with everything that is going on in Mandyland, I have a completely different outlook. Things in my life are simple and straightforward but unexpected at the same time. I'm so blessed and continually get everything I ask for, though it seems to arrive in a different package than I created in my mind. I'm really enjoying all of it. The good, the bad, the ugly, and the surprises. It's all happening and time is flying but I feel like time is frozen in the moments that mean the most.

I am really grateful for what my life in Tennessee has brought me in all aspects of my lovely time here on Earth. It has sparked flames on the little fires I lit long ago. My dreams are all attainable. My friendships are showing their deep roots. I'm learning new things daily, which is necessary for me to feel fulfilled.

I can't wait to go home and see my dad and my dog and plant things in my garden, but until then I will get some more Californian adventures with the people who stand by me and hold my hand through this thing called life. It's epic and awesome. So much fun! I love what turns my life has taken in the past couple of months. I asked for some excitement and got so much more than that.

Grow your roots. Live, love, laugh and don't ever forget who made you awesome. Love is contagious. Let it be, and share your talents. Smile when you really don't want to. It will change everything.

Xoxo
Rainbows and Rocket Ships

No comments:

Post a Comment