Sunday, August 26, 2012

Burger Up: The Hair of the Dog & More Popsicles!

Located in 12 South, adjacent to Las Paletas Gourmet Popsicles is Burger Up. A joint where you can find some delicious burgers and the first restaurant I have seen that you can order a half of a glass of wine.

After our Friday night at the Honky Tonks, Stacy and the Mandies had lunch at this great place. Fried Pickles are a must have when you dine here! I ordered a Bloody Mary. It was glorious and one of the best. It's even better than the Gibson Lounge at the OC Airport!

The Mandies both had the Bison Burger. It was incredibly satisfying. White cheddar and jalapeƱos on their soft sponge burger bun and served with fries, it was big enough for me to take half home.

I had to save room for my not so secret addiction. I will always be up for meeting my friends for lunch in 12 South because then I'm always close to Popsicle heaven! Las Paletas has me hooked. After lunch we went in an I wanted everything on the menu. I ordered Nutella, Hibiscus, Pineapple Chili, and Peaches & Cream. Conveniently, they sell freezer bags and my Popsicles made it home still frozen in all their glory even though it was over 90 degrees outside!

No comments:

Post a Comment