Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Evening of Thanks

What a glorious time to be in Tennessee! We all have so much to be thankful for in our busy lives. This evening I would like to extend a special THANK YOU to my friends and crazy family. In what has proved to be an interesting year you have been so supportive during times of laughter, through tears, joy, elation, surprises and never-ending adventures! You bring smiles to my face daily and inspire me, for that I am forever thankful. I'm also thankful for the state of Tennessee for teaching me so much about life, love, and the land. Shoutout to my military friends who are serving or have served and their families for their sacrifice, for our well being.

Cheers to all of you! Wishing you lot's of turkey and memories that tomorrow brings. Enjoy the day and every day you have :)

I better get busy prepping this meal since I only have one good hand right now!

xoxo
Mandy in East Tennessee

No comments:

Post a Comment