Thursday, April 23, 2015

A blog written 4/28/2012. Still relevant today!

We go through so many changes in life. Some people call this growth. I call it making it happen. Some days are good some are mediocre but every day presents a challenge. The challenge of finding something to smile about, something to look forward to, something to whine about. Amidst the chaos we find a balance of how to play hide and seek not just with our emotions but our desires. What ever holds us back from getting what we always wanted? Fear. The only thing that hinders progress and success but without it we are less accomplished. Why not just jump? If we question it first and try to analyze the possible outcomes and work through the fear we have a greater sense of personal accomplishment but end up in the same place as long as we don't jump. I question how much energy I waste on fear. It's making me realize that I was always left with more time to enjoy the opportunities I create for myself if I go in not having been blinded by fears. Faith is what gets you through. Fear drags out time that can be spent on fun. I would much rather have more fun than fear in my life. Let's go!

No comments:

Post a Comment