Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!

Every year as a little girl my grandparents sent me a Valentine in the mail. My father continued the tradition until he left me to watch over me from heaven. My mother always made me little baskets every year and this year she mailed me one. Valentine's Day to me has always been a sweet day that my family has made special. Just a note to my single girlfriends, if you want to feel like it's Valentine's Day everyday, date a gentleman. Better yet, date a gentleman who writes country music. Get a puppy. You will feel as lucky as I do! Happy Valentine's Day! XOXO

1 comment:

  1. aahhh how cute were those your valentine's present? how adorable. I would love one of those but we cant have more than two dogs in our house.:( how sad!!!! well I will coment you later cant wait to read your next post.
    Anna
    (Using sisters goole account.)

    ReplyDelete